DATE OF EVENT
REGISTRATIONRegister on nothinghidden.com
PRICING$500 per couple
350 BSSM Student discount
$300 Bethel Staff discount
REFUND DISCLAIMERAll Bethel Event ticket sales are final unless due to a medical emergency, upon which all refunds will be case by case. Should a refund be given, it shall be in the amount of 80% the original ticket cost. As most of our events are sold out, no refunds will be given 21 days prior the event. Should you have a question about a refund please email email@example.com
SCHEDULEMonday - Friday Schedule
9:00am - 12:00pm Sessions
12:00pm - 1:30pm Lunch
1:30pm - 5:00pm Sessions
5:00pm - 7:00pm Dinner
7:00pm - 9:00pm Sessions
ADDITIONAL INFOThe event location is only 7 miles south of Redding CA. Gaia Shasta Hotel has a special reduced rate for LAM Workshop participants.
Love After Marriage 5 Day Intensive
Our goal is to instruct and guide married couples into a relationship characterized by openness, vulnerability and love. During the Love After Marriage (LAM) Workshop, couples have an opportunity through the working of Holy Spirit, to learn and practice how to bring spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness into their relationship.
We are now accepting applications for the LAM Intensive workshop (May 11th - 15th, 2015). Spaces are limited! Registration will close on May 3rd. Click here to apply and register online.
Your participation in this Workshop will provide:
- Fresh and bold teaching on the basic principles of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Tools to take your marriage to a higher level of intimacy, communication and enjoyment
- Opportunities to practice these tools in an intimate, small group setting
- Breakthrough for struggling marriages, helping you overcome the strongholds in your relationship
- Keys to take even healthy marriages to a higher level
- Activities, training and materials available to bring this life-changing ministry into your church
- Couples that have participated in the Love After Marriage (LAM) Workshop have experienced breakthrough, power and anointing for their marriages to become all God has intended them to be.